Becoming a Yoga Professional Specialty Certification
Jan 268:00 AM—6:00 PM$199
NETA’s innovative Becoming a Yoga Professional Specialty Certification Workshop goes beyond the fundamentals of leading a class by discussing topics that everyone who is approaching yoga as a business opportunity should know. Instructors will learn to manage difficult situations and relationships, discover ways to better connect as a yoga coach, as well as discover ways to market themselves and earn income. Find your unique voice and put it to use by becoming a yoga professional.
- Ethics of Yoga
- Finding your voice as a teacher
- Business of yoga
- Liability, scope of practice and risk management
- Building relationships to enhance motivation
- Effective marketing strategies and establishing a brand
- Participation in one practice class
- Practice teaching
*Can be taken as a stand-alone specialty certification and/or as you work toward NETA’s advanced 200 Hour Yoga Program.