- This workshop has passed.
Becoming a Yoga Professional Specialty Certification
Feb 058:00 AM—6:00 PM$229.00
NETA’s innovative Becoming a Yoga Professional Workshop goes beyond the fundamentals of leading a class by discussing topics that everyone who is approaching yoga as a business opportunity should know. Instructors will learn to manage difficult situations and relationships, discover ways to better connect as a yoga coach, as well as discover ways to market themselves and earn income. Find your unique voice and put it to use by becoming a yoga professional.
- Ethics of Yoga
- Finding your voice as a teacher
- Business of yoga
- Liability, scope of practice and risk management
- Building relationships to enhance motivation
- Effective marketing strategies-establishing a brand
- Participation in one practice class
- Practice teaching
A device capable of connecting to a Zoom conference meeting, to include webcam capabilities. Adequate space to participate in a master class and pose clinic is necessary (roughly the size of a standard yoga mat).
*Virtual workshops and webinars are held in Central Time Zone.