- This workshop has passed.
Glutes, Core and More!
Nov 148:00 AM—11:00 AM$69.00
Clients want a ripped core and for decades, trainers, coaches, and physical therapists alike have told athletes to “work the core” – the muscles of the torso that support your every move. But there is MORE to our powerhouse than just the abdominals. The gluteal muscles are so commonly left out of a strength training program and it’s the combination of a strong core and powerful glutes that allows for a proper functioning body. In this workshop, you’ll learn a variety of upper and lower body exercises, plyometrics, and more to build strong glutes and challenge the abdominals.
PARTICPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Identify the muscles of the glutes, core, and hip flexors and their function
• Discuss the important of core training
• Assess core stability and strength
• Design a progressive Glutes, Core, and More training program