Indoor Cycling Specialty Certification
Jan 288:00 AM—3:00 PM$249.00
NETA’s Indoor Cycling Specialty Certification covers all the basics of teaching cycling classes, including setting up the room, managing a variety of situations and the many body positions for a safe but challenging ride. Other key topics include contraindications, terminology, class formatting, music selection and cuing. We’ve also added a special section on helping individuals determine the proper level of exercise intensity to meet their goals. Includes free study guide.
Upon completion of the workshop and the online examination, you will earn the NETA Specialty Certificate as a Group Cycling instructor.
- Proper Bike Set-up
- Setting up the room for a cycle class
- What to do with broken equipment
- Exercise Physiology and Anatomy Review
- Skills, Drills, and Terminology
- Safe Body Positioning and Alignment
- Cuing and Motivational Tips
- Class Formatting
- Determining Exercise Intensity (RPE, Heart Rate, Anaerobic Threshold)
Participants must have access to a device capable of connecting to a Zoom conference meeting, including webcam capabilities, and an indoor cycle machine.
*Virtual workshops are held in Central Time Zone.