Intermediate Yoga Specialty Certification
Aug 07 - Aug 088:00 AM—6:00 PM$349
Take your teaching to the next level with NETA’s Intermediate Yoga Specialty Certification. Learn to safely introduce intermediate and advanced poses, provide hands on assists and discover ways to fine-tune your alignment cues. Participants will have the opportunity to plan and lead a mini-class, practice intermediate postures, and dig deep into yoga history and philosophy.
- In-depth practice of 15 intermediate yoga postures
- Basics of teaching inversions and arm balances
- The chakra system
- The art of hands on assists
- Bhagavad Gita
- Alignment refinement: Loops, spirals and bhandas
- Participation in two practice classes
- Practice teaching
Participants in the Intermediate Yoga Online Workshop must have access to a device capable of connecting to a Zoom conference meeting, to include webcam capabilities. Adequate space to participate in a master class and pose clinic is necessary (roughly the size of a standard yoga mat).
*Virtual workshops are held in Central Time Zone.