- This workshop has passed.
Pilates Mat Specialty Certification
Oct 19 - Oct 208:00 AM—2:00 PM$399
Each year, the popularity of Pilates grows as more people become aware of the incredible benefits of this unique form of exercise. If you always wanted to learn how to teach Pilates but never knew where to learn the tools necessary to be an effective and knowledgeable instructor, NETA has the answer.
This specialty workshop not only introduces the fundamental principles of Pilates, but teaches you how to apply them through 33 different exercises. In addition to the fundamental principles of core stabilization and posture alignment as they apply to basic Pilates mat work, you’ll also learn effective ways of cuing, correcting form and applying modifications.
- Full analysis of 33 Pilates exercises
- Designing a Pilates class
- Progressing a Pilates class
- Cueing and correcting form
- Exploring modifications for all purposes