Restorative Yoga Specialty Certification
Jan 078:00 AM—6:00 PM$229.00
Restorative yoga is a way to experience true relaxation. As stress and tension are released, healing and upliftment are promoted in body, mind, and spirit. In this workshop, participants will learn a series of restorative yoga poses, modifications and prop variations needed for students with special conditions. Participants will also practice Yoga Nidra, and participate in hands-on teaching sessions.
- In-depth practice of 10 restorative yoga poses
- Anatomy and Physiology of the respiratory system
- Using props such as blocks, straps, and blankets
- Yoga Nidra: the Yoga of sleep
- Participation in one practice class
Participants must have access to a device capable of connecting to a Zoom conference meeting, to include webcam capabilities. Adequate space to participate in a master class and pose clinic is necessary (roughly the size of a standard yoga mat).
*All Virtual Workshops are held in Central Time Zone.