Everything You Need to Become a Certified Group Exercise Instructor
There’s never been a better time to join the Fitness industry or advance your career!
NETA’s Premier Plus Group Exercise Package is an NCCA-accredited program that gives you the study tools, support, and testing needed to obtain your Group Exercise Instructor certificate. This convenient and stress-free option lets you learn at your own pace and sets you up for success.Get Started Today!
The Total Package, One Low Price
Our Premier Plus Package includes all of the following:
- Group Exercise Certification Exam (administered at secure Testing Centers)
- Group Exercise Online Review Modules
- The Fitness Professional’s Manual, 5th ed.
- The Fitness Professional’s Workbook for Group Exercise & Practice Exam
- NETA’s Education Department Support to answer any questions that arise and support you in your journey
Reasons to Choose NETA for your Group Exercise Certification:
- Nationally Accredited – We’re proud to be one of the few certification programs accredited by the NCCA–the gold standard in Fitness Program certification! Your certificate will be readily accepted and recognized by fitness organizations nationwide.
- A History of Excellence – Founded in 1977, we’ve certified more than 130,000 fitness professionals just like you! (Most of which continue using NETA for all of their future certification needs because of our outstanding programs, workshops, and support.)
- High Pass Rates, Low Fees – Our programs are designed to help you succeed! Our comprehensive training better prepares you for the certification exam. (Should you need to retake the exam, we offer one of the lowest retake fees in the industry.)
- Ongoing Training – We offer many options for continuing education to earn your CECs/CEUs, from home study guides, to live workshops, to full-weekend Fit Fest events to keep you on the cutting edge of fitness instruction. When it’s time to re-certify, we offer some of the lowest recertification fees as well.