Senior Yoga Specialty Certification
NETA’s Senior Yoga Specialty Certification will prepare instructors to lead dynamic, yet safe yoga classes for an aging population. Participants will spend time in hands-on practice of poses with chair adaptations, learn the basics of teaching techniques for chronic conditions and injury prevention, as well as discuss the physiological effects of aging, using props, and introducing meditation to your classes.
- In-depth practice of 20 Yoga Poses with chair adaptations
- Compression and tension for range of motion improvement
- Chronic conditions and injury prevention
- Introduction to meditation
- Participation in two practice classes
- Practice teaching