Personal Safety & Self Defense Instructor Training
20 NETA, 2.0 ACE CECs
EmpowerUSA Personal Safety & Self-Defense Instructor Training Course Content includes, but is not limited to the following information and physical skills training:
• The Four Types of Awareness (mental, emotional, environmental, and physical).
• Performance of basic self-defense strategies and techniques, including:
• Effective neutral/defensive stances
• Evasion, Re-Direction and Counter-Striking techniques
• Loosening technique execution for various types of attacks, including chokes, bear hugs, shoulder grabs, hair grabs, headlocks, hammerlocks, arm bars, and more.
• Performance of basic self-defense strategies and techniques against weapons, including Firearm/Handgun, Bladed weapons, and Stick/Club-Type weapons
• Learn/practice basic self-defense strategies, including “Distract and Attack” and much more
• Specific fitness/conditioning training methods to prepare for physical self-defense
Course Material includes online access to:
• Training Manual
• 3 Instructor Videos
• Final Exam
• Purchase price includes all online materials, unlimited test retakes if needed, and access to the course itself.
• Online courseware is non-refundable.
• Please allow up to 2 business days, after the purchase date, to obtain course access.
• The course must be completed within 3 months of the purchase date. Extension may be granted by contacting EmpowerUSA.
• Customers will have access to the course materials for 6 months after course completion.