Have you attended a NETA workshop and thought, “I’d love to do that!” You’re in luck! NETA is looking to add to our team of national presenters.
Our team of trainers is a group of exceptionally qualified professionals who are dedicated to fitness education. Are you our newest team member?
If you have a passion for fitness and inspiring others, and meet the following qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a health or fitness-related area of study such as exercise science, kinesiology, or exercise physiology;
- at least one valid NCCA-accredited fitness certification (e.g., personal trainer, group exercise instructor) AND Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teach designation (e.g., RYT®, E-RYT ®);
- a valid CPR/AED certification that included a live hands-on practical skills evaluation;
- relevant experience in instructing a variety of group exercise formats (e.g., yoga, cycling, kettlebell, Pilates, etc.);
- experience teaching/presenting to groups of 10-20+ adults;
- live within 60 miles of a major airport and willingness to travel
We can’t wait to hear from YOU!Email Darci to Apply or Learn More